Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Central Europe is looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Implementation of the Institute’s programs
- Event organization, logistics and coordination
- Participation in the preparation of the annual conference, coordination of expert groups included
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least two years of experience on similar position or with similar job description
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Very good organizational skills (experience with organizing events is an asset)
- Ability to work in a small team
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence
What we offer:
- Contract for an indefinite period
- 5 weeks of holiday p.a.
- Enriching work in a dynamic environment
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a non-profit organization with international impact
- Cooperation with Aspen international network and partners
To apply, please send us your CV in Czech and motivation letter in English (maximum one page A4) by April 15, 2020 to office@AspenInstituteCE.org. Selected participants will be invited for an interview. Successful candidate will be chosen in May.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.