The program fee is 700 €. AICE can offer a discount in the form of a scholarship to a limited number of applicants upon a request specified in the application.
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation for 3 nights at Hotel Stupka/Hotel Golf, Tále or Hotel Belweder, Ustroń
- transfers from Bratislava/Budapest/Vienna/Krakow airports or train stations close to the venue are provided by the Organizers
- all costs related directly to the participation in the Program (study materials, meals, coffee breaks, other relevant costs)
Participation fee does not cover:
- international travel insurance
- other expenses (mini bar and other extra costs) at the hotel & restaurant
Travel costs – each participant is responsible for arranging his/her transportation on his/her own if agreed diferently. AICE offers reimbursement of travel costs up to 150 EUR based on the valid flight/train ticket receipt or the exact number of kilometers driven to the venue.
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.