Development and use of AI technologies are playing an increasing role in ensuring the competitiveness of Central European countries. In an online expert debate and report presentations organized by Centre for International Relations, Poland, and Aspen Institute Central Europe, experts will take a closer look at the AI in both private and public sectors and compare the current situation in Poland and the Czech Republic. The panel discussion will be based on the outcomes of a comparative analysis prepared by a team of authors for Aspen Institute CE and the Center for International Relations.
The event will be held in English and streamed live on the Facebook event.
9:30 – 9:40 Welcome remarks
9:40 – 10:00 Report presentation
10:00 – 10:50 Round table discussion
• Michał Jaworski, Microsoft Poland
• Dalibor Kačmář, National Technology Officer, Microsoft Czech Republic
• Vladimír Dzurilla, Chief Digital Officer, Czech Republic
• Justyna Orłowska, Prime Minister’s High Representative of GovTech Polska
• Guillermo Alda, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, GoodAI Solutions, Czech Republic
• Piotr Mieczkowski, General Director of Digital Poland Foundation
10:55 – 11:00 Closing remarks
• Malgorzata Bonikowska, CIR and THINKTANK president
• Sara Polak, prg.ai, Aspen Young Leaders Program alumna
The project is implemented under the umbrella of the Polish-Czech Fund 2020.
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.