Aspen Institute Prague is looking for an active and highly-motivated university student for a long-term internship.
Would you like to apply your knowledge and skills in practice, enhance your experience, meet interesting people, and get involved in the activities of an internationally respected organization? If the answer is yes and you meet the requirements for the position, don't hesitate to apply!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with organization of Aspen Institute Prague's events
- Back office support and involvement in day-to-day operations
- Preparation of background information, materials and topical research
- Execution of tasks submitted by supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Responsibility, reliability, flexibility
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Availability to work 20 hours a week
- Commitment to the whole duration of the internship (from June 2016 until the end of 2016)
The internship is paid.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter (in English, max 1 page A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2016.
Selected participants will be invited for an interview.