The Aspen Institute Prague and The Chemistry Gallery organized the Art and Business public debate, which assessed the cooperation between artists and private companies in the Czech Republic.
The event was organized in cooperation with the American Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic within the 13th contemporary art fair Art Prague.
- Radan Kubr, Partner, PRK Partners, attorneys at law
- Pasta Oner, artist
- Petr Plocek, Press Spokesperson, UniCredit Bank ČR
- Jiří Rákosník, Marketing Director, Heineken ČR
- Petr Hájek, owner and Director, The Chemistry Gallery
- Maria Staszkiewicz, Deputy Executive Director, Aspen Institute Prague
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.