Would you like to apply your knowledge and skills in practice, enhance your experience, meet interesting people, and get involved in the activities of an internationally respected organization? If the answer is yes and you meet the requirements for the position, don’t hesitate to apply!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Involvement in day-to-day back office operations
- Event support (the flagship event – conference The Shape of (Central) Europe will take place in November)
- Support activities of the team (e.g. database administration, proofreading & editing of materials, and other tasks assigned by the team according to intern experience, interest or current needs/projects)
- Preparation of background information, materials and research
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Responsibility, reliability, flexibility
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Availability to work 10-20 hours a week
- Commitment to the whole duration of the internship (September 2019 – December 2019, with a possibility to extend)
The internship is paid.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English, max 1 page A4) to email@example.com by July 31, 2019.