Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Prague is looking for a COMMUNICATION AND PR MANAGER.
Key areas of responsibility:
Communication and PR strategy
- Promotion of the Aspen Institute Prague mission in Central Europe
- Planning, development and implementation of the Institute’s communication and PR strategy
- Managing and executing communication activities related to specific events and projects
- Communication with relevant partners, media outlets and the public
- Promoting Aspen Review Central Europe quarterly
Website and social media
- Preparation and distribution of press materials (press releases, media kits)
- Development of media, PR and information campaigns
- Managing website and social media accounts, in cooperation with the team
- Monitoring communication and PR campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness
Organization of media and PR related events (meetings with journalists, press
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least two years of experience on similar position or with similar job description
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Ability to deal with uneven workload
- Very good organizational skills
- Ability to work with a small team
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence
- Experience with organizing events is an asset
What we offer:
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Motivating salary adequate to experience
- 5 weeks of holiday p.a.
- Enriching and dynamic work
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a non-profit organization with international impact
To apply, please send us your CV in Czech and motivation letter in English (maximum one page A4) by February 7, 2016 to office(at)aspeninstitute.cz.
Selected participants will be invited for an interview. Successful candidate will be chosen in the second half of February.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.