Aspen Institute Central Europe, the Central European partner of the Aspen Global Network, is looking for a Deputy Executive Director. The Institute facilitates interdisciplinary and regional cooperation, and supports young Central European leaders in their development.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Representing the Executive Director
- Cooperation on the strategy and direction of the organization, Planning
- Implementation of Aspen Institute Central Europe programs
- Cooperation with partners, media and international branches of The Aspen Institute
- Preparation of public debates and seminars
- Preparation of the annual conference
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position or in a position with a similar job description
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Very good organizational skills (experience with organizing events an advantage)
- Ability to work in a small and dynamic team
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence
What we offer:
- Contract for an indefinite period
- 5 weeks of holiday p.a.
- Enriching work in a dynamic and inspiring environment
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a non-profit organization with international impact
- Cooperation with the international network of The Aspen Institute and its partners
To apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter by November 15, 2020 to email@example.com. Selected participants will be invited for an interview.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.