Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Central Europe is looking for a Project Manager.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Implementation of the Institute’s programs
- Cooperation with Aspen international network and partners
- Event organization, logistics and coordination
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least one year of experience on similar position or with similar job description
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Very good organizational skills (experience with organizing events is an asset)
- Ability to work with a small team
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence
What we offer:
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Motivating salary adequate to experience
- 5 weeks of holiday p.a.
- Enriching work in a dynamic environment
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a non-profit organization with international impact
To apply, please send us your CV in Czech and motivation letter in English (maximum one page A4) by May 14, 2018 to office@aspeninstituteCE.org. Selected participants will be invited for an interview. Successful candidate will be chosen in May.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.