FRANCESCO COSSIGA MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Aspen Institute Italia accepts applications for the Francesco Cossiga Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship, awarded in memory of the former President of the Italian Republic and former Honorary Chairman of Aspen Institute Italia, will be effective in September 2014 and aims to encourage foreign students to study in Milan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Must be residents in the countries where Aspen Institutes are located (USA, Germany, France, Japan, India, Romania, Spain, Czech Republic)
• Must have completed at least three years of undergraduate studies
• All subject areas are eligible
• Have to enroll individually at one of the universities listed in the notice (see below)
Scholarship will cover:
• Tuition fees for the entire program, up to a maximum of 20,000.00 EUR
• Accommodation and all services at the Collegio di Milano, campus of excellence of the Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi
• Allowance of €500 per month, for a maximum of 24 months
• Will not cover health insurance and medical assistance.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send the following documents in English by January 31, 2014 , via email to Pavla Trůblová: pavla.trublova (at) aspeninstitute.cz
• Motivation letter, clearly stating the university degree program and the university chosen by the applicant (max. 500 words)
• Curriculum vitae/ résumé
• Two letters of academic reference.
The winner will be chosen on the basis of his/her personal motivation, in combination with the excellence of their academic achievements. Special attention will be given to the presence of public service in the candidates' résumés.
Selected candidates will be informed by the Aspen Institute Italy by March 31, 2014.
More details of the scholarship can be found here in pdf .