Would you like to apply your skills with social media in practice, enhance your experience, meet interesting people, and get involved in the activities of an internationally respected organization? If the answer is yes and you meet the requirements for the position, don’t hesitate to apply!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Content creation for our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and occasionally YouTube)
- Social media coverage of some events (e.g. the flagship event – conference The Shape of (Central) Europe)
- Development of Aspen’s social media strategies
- Occasional web editing (WordPress)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Responsibility, reliability, flexibility
- Experience with some social networks (working experience or active private use)
- Excellent written communication skills in Czech and English
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Availability to work 10-20 hours a week
- Commitment to the whole duration of the internship (September 2019 – December 2019, with a possibility to extend)
The internship is paid.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English, max 1 page A4) with subject line “Social Media Internship” to email@example.com by July 31, 2019.