Would you like to apply your knowledge and skills in practice, enhance your experience, meet interesting people, and get involved in the activities of an internationally respected organization? If the answer is yes and you meet the requirements for the position, don’t hesitate to apply!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Involvement in day-to-day back office operations
- Event support (Annual Conference, expert round tables, public debates etc.)
- Support activities of the team (e.g. database administration, proofreading & editing of materials, and other tasks assigned by the team according to intern experience, interest or current needs/projects)
- Preparation of background information, materials and research
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Responsibility, reliability, flexibility
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Availability to work 10-20 hours a week
- Commitment to the whole duration of the internship (September–December 2020, with a possibility to extend)
The internship is paid.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English, max 1 page A4) with the subject line “INTERNSHIP” to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 17, 2020.